I am hesitant to comment because of the nature of my job, which is eat up with left wingers. I will say that Singleton alone created a hostile environment at the session I attended, where it was assumed that all whites were racist and had no business teaching black kids. I have twenty years as a coach and teacher in black schools,so it was a surprise to me that I was racist and unfit to coach black kids. It was an insult a minute, that prompted “Amen” from some of the blacks in attendance. I,along with the majority of whites I spoke with, were completely insulted, and this was the intent, as Singleton strode to the microphone at the beginning and said he was there to “make us uncomfortable.” It was ridiculous and lasted for three hours. Black coworkers were taught to look upon their white coworkers with a suspicious eye. A mess. Period.
I won’t offer much more comment. It was a disaster though. But it has made Singleton rich, as he charges hundreds of thousands of dollars to do this berating of whites.
Anonymous coach
xx
Another letter on racial disparity in classrooms:
Hi Colin,
Yesterday, at John Bartram HS in SW Philly, a man was assaulted by a 17 year old student and knocked out. I believe the man required hospitalization. It made the local news here, but only a very small segment.
This man was a “conflict prevention or resolution” counselor as far as the TV people stated. There was cell phone video of the man laying face down on the floor.
This “student” crossed the line big time, and I hope he gets prosecuted for assault and battery. I hope the school doesn’t stop the victim from pursuing legal action against this kid, as the Phila district attorney is also black, but seems to be an honest man. I’m not sure what the race of the victim is.
But one week before and after his announcement, black mob violence exploded around the country. And it was most black school children. a sampling with some links:
The black mob violence in Louisville Saturday night was a lot worse than first reported.
But the time the 200 black people were finished rampaging through the downtown area, 17 people were attacked, six hospitalized, cars were trashed, trash cans thrown, property destroyed, stores looted, and many, many people in Louisville were quietly admitting this has been happening there for a while.
Black mob beats its way through downtown Louisville
And the local paper does not have an excuse for not giving the full details: Some of the violence happened in its parking lot.
This is just one of dozen similar incidents throughout the country over the last WEEK! More on that later. To Louisville:
PREVIEW of an article at WND.
Ten years ago, Louisville media could have gotten away with this: A group of 10 “roving teens … got into a fight .. with two girls.” Then it happened a few more times over two hours. The violence was “random” and no one had a description, said the local press.
But Sunday, less than 24 hours after a mob of 30 black people roamed through the downtown, beating, laughing, destroying property, sending three seriously hurt people to the hospital and walking away laughing, people in Louisville are asking two questions: Why is black mob violence such a problem there? And why is local media so afraid to tell the truth about it?
Samantha Craven saw one of the episodes:
“I seriously just witnessed a man get beat (almost) to death on Broadway right by 4th street live,” she wrote at the Wave 3 news site. “He was jumped by AT LEAST 30 kids!! There was blood everywhere… This is the craziest shit I’ve ever seen in my life! I’m shaking… I wanna cry… “
Later, via email, Craven described the attackers as black: “As we drove away, we noticed the group still walking laughing and carrying on a few blocks down.”
WHAS TV News described one of the assaults as a “fight.” But it was hardly that.
“It was a group of BLACK TEENS,” said Craig Roberts of Louisville. “Wonder why they wont mention that.”
The first beat down happened at the popular Big Four Bridge, a converted railroad trestle that is now a bike and pedestrian attraction at the recently redeveloped Louisville waterfront. Amy Reid described what happened to her father, mother and children:
“These incidents actually started around 7 pm when these vicious little hoodlums attacked my 61-year old father on the Big Four Bridge, in front of my mother and 2 small children, while they screamed for help and he pleaded for them to stop,” Reid posted in the comments section of the Courier-Journal. “Bystanders just stood and watched it happen, no one would help. LMPD arrived, WOULD NOT LET THEM FILE A REPORT AND WOULD NOT HELP THEM GET OFF THE BRIDGE TO THEIR CAR SAFELY! My girls are still traumatized and cannot understand why someone would want to hurt their grandpa.”
Reid’s family had to walk past their laughing attackers to return to their car.
Some of the violence took place in and around the parking lot of the major daily newspaper in Louisville, the Courier Journal. The black mob vandalized several cars there. It is not clear if anyone was working at the Courier Journal then, because the newspaper added few details of the violence to its initial reports.
Or if the editors knew, they did not say.
Former Louisville police detective Dale Rhodes has a hunch which it is. He took to Facebook to put the racial violence in perspective. Black on white crime is a fact of life in Louisville. As is its denial.
“Over a period of about 5 weeks (I think in the summer of 1990) there were at least 20 incidents where white people were assaulted by a gang of blacks numbering anywhere from 5 to 15,” Rhodes wrote. “Many of the victims were severely beaten, some left for dead and others left with life-long career ending injuries. All the incidents involved black on white crime, every single one. Yet we were ordered, if asked, to tell reporters and the media there was no evidence to indicate these crimes were racially motivated. I personally witnessed commanding officers being far less than truthful with the media regarding these incidents.”
Even a cursory check of Google reveals the black mob violence and black on white crime in Louisville never really stopped since then. “The incidents to which I refer are just the tip of the iceberg,” said the former police officer.
Writing in the Louisville Examiner in 2011, Thomas McAdam exposed Louisville’s “dirty little secret;” Sadly, this idyllic Urban Oasias is fast devolving into a target-rich environment for roving bands of thugs,” McAdam wrote. “The dirty little secret that City Hall wants to hide from the public is the fact that Waterfront Park is not a very safe place for families, particularly after dark.”
McAdam went on to describe an incident where 200 black people beat a disabled person at a bus stop after a minor league baseball game. He went to the hospital with a fractured skull. “But just how dangerous is it down at Waterfront Park?” McAdam asks. We may never know because “city officials hide the dangers from the public.”
But today there are too many victims, too many witnesses, too many videos and too many people who want answers for that to continue forever.
Even so, some in Louisville are determined to ignore the racial violence. “Black mob violence trend,” snarked James Kemp at the Courier-Journal. “Fox News much?”
Others chirped in with accusations of racism for those who noticed the black on white violence.
But more and more people in Louisville are less and less willing to accept how newspapers, TV stations, police officials and liberal activists refuse to confront the reality of black mob violence and black on white crime. “Notice our police chief will address this MONDAY – after the really important stuff like the NCAA tournament is over for the week,” said one Louisville resident and WND reader. “ Make sure you read the comments with each article. Interesting, I think, how Louisville residents have a more realistic stance on what is happening.”
And that cannot come too soon for some: “It’s happening,” said Morris Willis. “And if you deny it, ignore it, or try to hide it, the end result WILL be violent retaliation by those who feel victimized or fear being victims.”
You remember — the racial violence that does not exist?
The victims, videos, witnesses, and suspects just keep piling up.
A preview of an article at WND.com
The Knockout Game just keeps rolling along.
Five months after the New York Times said this spontaneous racial violence was an urban myth; four months after NPR admitted it happened once in a while but race had nothing to do with it; three months after CBS News said maybe it was happening after all; two months after a Philadelphia family court judge said racial violence exists because white people deserve it; and one month after CNN said the Knockout Game fad was over, victims and videos and witnesses and suspects just keep piling up.
Many in the last ten days. But many in the media still refuse to connect the dots and report the central organizing feature of the Knockout Game: The perpetrators are black. The victims are not.
News of the latest case surfaced last week from Florida. The lead sentence from WOKV tells the story: “The “Knock Out” game has officially come to Jacksonville.”
This time the victim was disabled. He was at a service station, supporting himself with a cane and filling his car with gas when Kevin Kejuan Johnson allegedly punched him in the face. Police arrested Johnson this week after identifying him from video and getting a “search warrant for his phone which they say reveals multiple videos of juveniles walking up to unsuspecting individuals and punching them.”
The victim said Johnson was one of several black people at the attack.
The Knockout Game is pretty simple: Gather a group of black people. Find a white person. An Asian will do. Older is better. Then punch him or her in the face until he or she is knocked out, your arms are tired or the person dies. The game is often spontaneous, but never random.
On the day after St. Patrick’s Day in Riverhead, New York, home of Sean “P. Diddy” Combs, an elderly woman with scoliosis was knocked to the ground while carrying an armful of groceries. The violence provoked fits of laughter from the attacker and his friends. Police are calling it the Knockout Game.
A few days before, 30 miles away in Brentwood, Long Island, police arrested three black people for the Knockout Game attack on an elderly Hispanic immigrant woman. Police say Qwatese Jarvis and his two friends allegedly pushed her to the ground, then punched and kicked her.
The woman has broken bones and her sister says she is afraid to leave her house, has nightmares and cannot return to work.
At least one viewer of local TV news, Megan Rivera, did not like how some people said this violence was racial or was another example of the Knockout Game. She explained to Long Island channel 12 that: “The New York Times already stated this is a myth perpetrated on the black youth community by white old racists,” she said.
Last week in Hope, Arkansas, birthplace of Bill Clinton, a 13-year-old girl was “the victim of a Knock Out Game” at a local middle school, said HopePrescott.com. According to the news site, the 15-year-old suspect — in the presence of several other people – allegedly punched the girl in her face at school, knocking her to the ground. Knocking her out. She suffered a fractured jaw, concussion and ligament damage.
Police arrested four black people when the next day they showed up at the home of the victim’s boyfriend, threatening him with violence too.
In downtown Darien, Conn., last week, a business man was walking to his office when a “dark-skinned man” crossed the street to ask him a question. “The attacker then jumped him and punched him in the eye, knocking him to the ground and also injuring his right hand,” said the Darien Times.
Like police administrators in New York City, police in Darien are not calling this a Knockout Game because they say this kind of racial violence does not exist.
In Kansas City, two days after St. Patrick’s Day, “two teens set out to videotape one of them sucker punching a man, and that man told police he was a victim of the notorious knockout game,” said KCTV 5 News. “Staff members said the same teen sucker-punched an older man in the same spot earlier that day.”
Police are looking for the second victim and say the attacks were probably not examples of the Knockout Game because they insist that type of thing does not happen there.
That is not what one Kansas City mother is telling KSHB news in the aftermath of the latest Knockout Game: “Sophia Washington said groups of teens have beaten up her children like this dozens of times. Recently, one group shot at her home.”
Kansas City is the site of regular and frequent black mob violence at the downtown Country Club Plaza and more recently this week at the local zoo. Even so, one viewer of KCTV was indignant that anyone would comment that the attackers were black. And that it had happened before.
“Cut it out with already debunked lies of Faux News about a knock out game,” said one commenter on the station’s web site. “Sensationalism and fear mongering at its worst. I pity you racists and self-righteously clueless unfortunate souls. How about you report something uplifting and worthwhile?”
Here’s the good news: We can now throw out 50 years of excuses for black dysfunction. Fifty years of bad families, astronomical rates of lawlessness, drug use, violence, STD, HIV. Fifty years of blaming bad housing, bad jobs, bad landlords, bad schools, bad health care, bad everything.
Here’s the bad new: Now all these bad things are caused by one bad thing: Unrelenting and permanent white racism.
And the Secretary of Education is doing something about it: He is sending out squads of Dept. of Ed. enforcers to say that any disparity between white and black children is because of race.