Lot of people feel strongly that unreported racial violence should be reported — and the media that ignore it, exposed.
Here’s what you can do: Let you favorite talk show host and/or producer know.
Here’s a short list:
Rush Limbaugh: email@example.com or Tweet him at @rushlimbaugh
- Jim Bohannon America in the Morning
- Email to Jim Bohannon +1 (202) 457-7978
- Bill Bennett Bill Bennett’s Morning in America +1 (703) 248-9413
- Bill Handel Bill Handel Show firstname.lastname@example.org +1 (818) 559-2252
- Dennis Miller Dennis Miller Radio Show +1 (310) 840-4000
- Dan Andros The Glenn Beck Show
- Email to Glen’s producer Dan. +1 (212) 520-1511
- Hugh Hewitt The Hugh Hewitt Show email@example.com +1 (818) 956-5552
- Jim Bohannon The Jim Bohannon Show firstname.lastname@example.org +1 (202) 457-7978
- Julian Suchman Judith Regan Show email@example.com +1 (212) 584-5100
- Laura Ingraham Laura Ingraham firstname.lastname@example.org +1 (541) 664-8827
- Michael Savage The Michael Savage Show
- Email to the Big Man himself +1 (415) 954-8659
- Ron Hartenbaum Michael Smerconish +1 (610) 668-5852
- Brett Winterble The Roger Hedgecock Show
- Email to Roger’s producer +1 (858) 715-3306
- Rush Limbaugh The Rush Limbaugh Show email@example.com +1 (212) 445-3900
- James Grisham The Sean Hannity Show firstname.lastname@example.org +1 (212) 613-3800
- Warren Ballentine Warren Ballentine email@example.com +1 (301) 306-1111
|Mr.||Michael||Barone||Creators Syndicate||Politics Columnistfirstname.lastname@example.org||+1 (202) 955-2035||Los Angeles, CA|
|Ms.||Donna||Brazile||Universal Uclick||Politics Columnistemail@example.com||+1 (816) 581-7300||Washington, DC|
|Mr.||David||Brooks||The New York Times News Service/Syndicate||Opinion Page Columnistfirstname.lastname@example.org||+1 (202) 862-0307||Washington, DC|
|Mr.||Pat||Buchanan||Creators Syndicate||Politics Columnistemail@example.com||+1 (310) 337-7003||Los Angeles, CA|
|Mr.||Howie||Carr||Boston Herald||Contributing City Columnistfirstname.lastname@example.org||+1 (617) 779-3433||Boston, MA|
|Mr.||Steve||Chapman||Chicago Tribune||Politics Columnist & Editorial Board Memberemail@example.com||+1 (312) 222-3025||Chicago, IL|
|Mr.||Victor||Davis Hanson||Tribune Media Services, Inc.||Columnistfirstname.lastname@example.org||+1 (212) 679-7330||Chicago, IL|
|Mr.||Larry||Elder||Creators Syndicate||Opinion Columnistemail@example.com||+1 (310) 840-4900||Los Angeles, CA|
|Mr.||Michael||Gerson||The Washington Post||Opinion Page Columnistfirstname.lastname@example.org||+1 (202) 518-3403||Washington, DC|
|Mr.||Jonah||Goldberg||Los Angeles Times||Opinion Columnistemail@example.com||+1 (213) 237-7847||Los Angeles, CA|
|Mr.||Charles||Krauthammer||The Washington Post||Opinion Page Columnistfirstname.lastname@example.org||+1 (202) 872-8109||Washington, DC|
|Mr.||David||Limbaugh||Creators Syndicate||Politics Columnistemail@example.com||+1 (310) 337-7003||Los Angeles, CA|
|Mr.||Paul||Mulshine||The Star-Ledger||Opinion Page Columnistfirstname.lastname@example.org||+1 (973) 392-4141||New York, NY|
|Ms.||Peggy||Noonan||The Wall Street Journal||Contributing Politics Columnistemail@example.com||+1 (201) 583-5000||New York, NY|
|Mr.||Bill||Press||Tribune Media Services, Inc.||Politics Columnistfirstname.lastname@example.org||+1 (312) 222-4444||Chicago, IL|
If you could put a longer list to use from your own computer, let me know …
Liberal or conservative, black or white, gay or straight, it doesn’t matter. We should all be concerned about the issue of mob violence. Our government, mainstream media and the elite are playing us, folks! We are doing exactly what they want us to do and that is allowing them to “divide” so they can “conquer.” As long as they can keep us fighting and distracted, they have much more leeway to implement their agenda and it’s all about control and power. This plan has been in the works for YEARS!
it is another aspect of what the bible says will happen… Good will b called evil & evil will b good… See God also says in 2nd Thessalonians 2:10-12 because of unrighteousness he will send them strong “delusion” that they will belive a lie. That they all might be damned who belive not the truth, but had plleasure in unrighteousness. Most of America is living in unrighteousness.
Are you serious? This must be the biggest joke I’ve ever heard of.
Just curious: what happenned to the 100 or so comments? Has it run its course, served your purpose, caused legal problems? I’m opting for the third – the way to silence someone you disagree with is to scream “I’LL SUE IF YOU DON’T BANISH THAT GUY FROM THE WEBSITE!”
Seriously, as a people we’ve gone chicken(stuff).
comments always welcome!