New: Being White in Baltimore.

February 9, 2014 — 198 Comments

WhiteGirl_wtih_Badge_R14New: Being White in Baltimore.

Remember Being White in Philly last year? The article about how racial violence was an every day fact of life in the city of brotherly love?

Mayor Nutter said the article was “despicable.”

Now we have a redux, this time in Baltimore.

A preview of an article at WND:

Black History Month in Baltimore is a busy, busy time.  Every aspect of black life in this city is remembered and celebrated:  Black schools. Black trains. Black music. Black movies. Black churches. Black literature.  Black clothing. Black politicians, like the last two mayors.

Much like the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday celebration in January. And Kwaanza the month before that.

Then Tracey Halvorsen had to go and spoil it all: She wrote an article about crime in Baltimore. How she and her mostly white neighbors live in fear. And no one seems to care. Or worse, lots of people think it is normal.

This Baltimore business woman let it all hang out in an article that is going viral called “Baltimore City,You Are Breaking My Heart,” for an on-line magazine called Medium.com. A few quotes:

“I’m tired of being looked at like prey.”

“I’m tired of thinking about the horrifying final moments for 51 year old neighbor, Kim Leto, stabbed to death in her own home by two teenagers.”

“I’m tired of wondering why city leaders haven’t said shit about recent horrific murders committed by children in supposedly “safe” neighborhoods.

“I’m tired of living next to a beautiful park that I’m scared to walk into at any time of day, thanks to regular stories of day-time muggings, drug dealing and gang violence.”

Much like a similar article last year, “Being White in Philly,” this story contained all the requisite apologies. All the protestations about her black friends. All the denials that she was a racist.

That did not change one fundamental fact: Crime in Baltimore is a black thing. And black on white crime is a secret that is simply not discussed. Other than to excuse it as a product of white racism, that is.

As indictments go, Halvorsen’s was pretty mild. She left out the dozens and dozens of examples of black mob violence documented in Baltimore alone in  White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence and How the Media Ignore It.

In 2012, this violence became so bad that Maryland State legislator Pat McDonough asked the Governor to declare a “No-Travel” Zone around the downtown Inner Harber area. McDonough said he wanted to “prevent the consistent and dangerous attacks upon citizens by roving mobs of black youths.”

Yes, he really said that. There was more: “ St. Patrick’s Day witnessed another out-of-control incident involving hundreds of young people in a mob-like posture, fighting among themselves, and attacking innocent tourists and visitors to the harbor area.” A video of that beating and subsequent violence went viral and was seen by millions around the world.

McDonough saw an episode of black mob violence at the Inner Harbor while downtown with his wife.

Some of the violence is on video: Over the summer, just a few hours after a rally to protest the verdict in the trial over the killing of Trayvon Martin,  a black mob stalked and attacked a restaurant worker on his way home.  They put him in the hospital with broken bones all over his face.

White Girl Bleed a Lot -- Knockout Game edition

White Girl Bleed a Lot — Knockout Game edition

At a Baltimore skating rink, black mob violence involving hundreds of people has a been a regular feature of weekend festivities for years. Assaults, property damage, attacks on police: Surrounding businesses have been hit as well.

The dozens of examples of black mob violence connected to the rink range from throwing bricks through police car windows to vandalizing the Denny’s restaurant next door. The violence includes beating clerks and stealing merchandise from a nearby convenience store, fighting with police, jumping on cars – breaking window and ruining paint – and much, much more:

Amber Ruth was caught up in one of the periodic spasms of violence where hundreds of “children” walk in the street, stop traffic, destroy property – and worse. Says Ruth to the plucky Patch newspaper:

“I was on my way home on a Friday night around 9:30pm and they shut down Skate Land at Putty Hill because of fighting and those little hoodlums busted out my back window with me sitting in my car when i was stopped at the light in at Rossville blvd & BelAir Rd.”

This is a very long list. But last summer it got so long that one of the largest employers in Baltimore, T. Rowe Price, threatened to move its headquarters out of downtown if the violence continued.

T. Rowe Price is still there: But more and more people like Halvorsen are deciding the old world charm, parks, and natural beauty are just not worth it anymore. Not if you have to worry about violence every day, everywhere you go. Not if friends have to borrow your pit bull for a stroll through the neighborhood.

Some of the black mob crime is aided by city officials. Last year, 13 guards were indicted for their role in allowing inmates who were members of the Black Guerilla Family gang to take over day to day operations of the Baltimore City Detention Center.  The guards, many of whom were women, allegedly “had become romantically involved with certain gang members—who smuggled drugs, cellphones, and other illicit material into the jail for the gang’s benefit,” said Slate.

The inmates are running the asylum.

The Baltimore Sun has been a leader in ignoring, condoning and denying the black mob violence and black on white crime. It led the effort to condemn Pat McDonough for his comments about violent black mobs. When it does report racial violence, it is only to dismiss it.

But racial violence came home to the Sun in January. One of its editors, John Fogg, was attacked when he was getting out of his car and heading for his house just a few blocks from Hlaversen’s.  His skull is fractured in six places. He lost 10 teeth.  The black suspect,  in custody, was recently arrested for two other assaults, but charges were dropped before the case came to trial.

That might have been Halversen’s tipping point: Like the “Being White in Philly” article, Halversen’s story is provoking what one observer called “one big group therapy dialogue — with every major media site in the city running stories on it.

Critics of the article are breaking down along racial lines: Many of the white commentators said race had nothing to do with crime in Baltimore.

The black commentators disagreed: They said crime had everything to with race: The white privilege that caused her to notice. The white racism that caused the black people to commit the crimes and violence.

“I think the problem here is that many white and/or upper/middle-class residents of Baltimore—and, of course, the Maryland suburbanites who work or play in Baltimore—show no sense of the structural problems plaguing the city and the roots of violence,” said Shereen at a local blog that focuses on journalism and music operated by NPR reporter Lawrence Lanahan.

Lanahan says its time to give some tough love to the white people in Baltimore who notice — and do not like –crime.

“It’s tough to talk about white privilege in the face of crimes like the ones Halvorsen cites, with innocent victims killed and badly injured and stunned families left to grieve,” Lanahan said.  “There’s also a lot that goes on, from individual decisions to local, state, and federal policy, that ensures–whether intentionally or not–that all the social ills stay where they “belong” in the neighborhoods that people like Halverson and, frankly, I won’t live in.

White neighborhoods get “more resources, than black neighborhoods” Lanahan said. That disparity somehow causes violence, he said.

The Medium news site published a push back a few days later: “What breaks my heart is when someone says they are tired of looking at black youth in the city as potential predators, as if they are the ones at fault,” said Tim Barnett. “What breaks my heart is when someone acknowledges the sadness of the death of a white woman, but does not acknowledge the sadness of the bleak lives of 2 young black men.”

Two young black men have been arrested in the recent home invasion and murder of Kim Leto, also close to Halversen’s home.

Salon published a piece from a college professor who said he and his friends were too poor to worry about what was happening to middle class white people.

So far the Mayor of Baltimore, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, has not made comments similar to what the Mayor of Philadelphia said about “Being White in Philly.”  He said it was despicable.

But her point of view on crime is clear: Last year, when the Governor of Maryland suggested that Baltimore should put more cops on the street to fight a spike in visible and violent crime, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake was having none of that.

“Returning to the days of mass arrests for any and every minor offense might be a good talking point but it has been proven to be a far less effective strategy for actually reducing crime,” Rawlings-Blake said in a statement to the Baltimore Sun.

During her tenure, arrests have gone down to 50,000 a year, compared to 100,000 in 2005.

One of the reasons police do not arrest more black people in the Baltimore area is because black juries are often reluctant convict black defendants. This observation of racial jury tampering comes from academic and legal studies such as “Jury Nullification, Race, and The Wire.” And from David Simon, creator of the Baltimore crime drama, The Wire, a veteran of 13 years on the cop beat for the Baltimore Sun.

Simon is the Hollywood uber-liberal who recently made a few headlines in the wake of the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the killing of Trayvon Martin: “The season on African-Americans now runs year round,” he declared. “ If I were a person of color in Florida, I would pick up a brick and start walking toward that courthouse in Sanford.”

In his recent book, Homicide, A Year on the Killing Streets, Simon talks about racial jury nullification with unusual candor:

“As with every other part of the criminal justice machine, racial issues permeate the jury system in Baltimore,” Simon said. “Baltimore prosecutors take almost every case into court with the knowledge that the crime will be seen through the lens of the black community’s historical suspicion of a white-controlled police department and court system.”

“The effect of race on the judicial system is freely acknowledged by prosecutors and defense attorneys-black and white alike-although the issue is rarely raised directly in court.”

“Race is instead a tacit presence that accompanies almost every panel of twelve into a Baltimore jury room. Once, in a rare display, a black defense attorney actually pointed to her own forearm while giving closing arguments to an all-black panel: “Brothers and sisters,” she said, as two white detectives went out of their minds in the back row of the gallery, “I think we all know what this case is about.”

 

 

Whose Heart is Baltimore Breaking, Really? |

Baltimore City: You’re Not Breaking My Heart. — Medium

‘Riotous’ black mobs ‘out of control’

Suspect arrested in attack of Baltimore Sun editor in Canton | Baltimore City News – WBAL Home

Baltimore Crime Beat: Teen stabbed at Inner Harbor melee – Baltimore crime news: Police, courts and police stories in the city and central Maryland – baltimoresun.com

David Simon | Trayvon

Baltimore Crime Beat: Teen stabbed at Inner Harbor melee – Baltimore crime news: Police, courts and police stories in the city and central Maryland – baltimoresun.com

David Simon – White Girl Bleed a Lot, Knockout Game, black on white crime.

 

 

 

 

Follow @ColinFlaherty

These are just some of the hundreds of examples of racial violence and lawlessness in more than 80 cities around the country as documented in my book: White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence to America.

Thomas Sowell said : ”Reading Colin Flaherty’s book made painfully clear to me that the magnitude of this problem is greater than I had discovered from my own research. He documents both the race riots and the media and political evasions in dozens of cities.” – National Review.

Get it here:

Colin Flaherty

Posts Google+

Colin Flaherty is the author of #1 Amazon Best Selling Book: White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it. He is an award winning journalist whose work has been published in over 1000 news sites around the world, including the New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, and others. He is a frequent guest in local and national media talking about racial violence. Thomas Sowell said ”Reading Colin Flaherty’s book made painfully clear to me that the magnitude of this problem is greater than I had discovered from my own research. He documents both the race riots and the media and political evasions in dozens of cities.” – National Review.
Bleau Gumms says:

we din do nuffins! we good boyz! we go to chuch evr’ sunday! we gettin’ our life back on track!

Winston York says:

When Obama force-integrated Marin County because it was too White,
anti-racists cheered. But if Obama force integrated Detroit because it was too
Black or El Paso because it was too Mexican, do you think anti-racists would
cheer? No, they only cheer when White people are subjected to genocide. But of
course we all know that, and we all know that anti-racist is a code word for
anti-White.

WhiteRabbit says:

Canada is 64% Racist and 36% Diverse.
The U.S. is 62% Racist and 38% Diverse.
Australia is 69% Racist and 31% Diverse.
Europe is 82% Racist and 18% Diverse.

END RACISM NOW!!!
WE NEED MORE DIVERSITY!!!

- Anti-racist logic
It’s White Genocide.

“Anti-racist” is a codeword for anti-white.

Mathematical certainty says:

Ladies and Gentlemen and Newbies posting herein. Do not leave this site until you follow the love fest among: Denise B, Traci, DDDuane, Victor Magilke, Reisling, and Linda Lee. Charming folks who will brighten your day and enrich and heighten your vocabulary too, unheard of levels. Also pay very close attention to their individual exchanges with each other. Although their exchanges are highly complex and not easily grasped by the average layman, you will be mesmerized by their knowledge of History, Ethnicity, Religion, and Social Structures. Their faultless logic on History, Ethnic, and Religious groups will be an uplifting experience. Warning…do not continue the following posts if you are younger than 25 or have an IQ > 100. For those of you that have IQ’s > 130, my recommended reading lists are: “A Brief History of Time”, by Stephen W. Hawking, “Quantum Mechanics”, by Benjamin Schumacher, “Physics and Our Universe”, by Richard Wolfson”, and “Number Theory”, by Edward B. Burger. Believe me, after consuming the contents of these classics; your thoughts, emotions, and philosophies on life will extend far beyond the aforementioned love fest posts.

Denise B says:

WHY oh Why hasn’t Traci the Zhid written one WORD about Negro violence?

Linda Lee says:

I see a lot of fear here and malevolent hatred; and apparently some here seem to think I would be happier in Zimbabwe. LOL I am a conservative white Christian. I’ve got the same concerns as any other white who sees rabid hatred and violence among some blacks for whites. I plan to protect my family and myself as much as I humanly can. And I don’t mean with a baseball bat. With that said though; the hate I see here is just as rabid and destructive as that of any other race in our country. Frankly, the 22 Islamic training camps around the country scare me just as much, if not more. The hatred of Islam for the Infidel is just as much a concern; but I didn’t see anyone here say a word about them. If you want to hate, hate everyone who would harm you, you can’t cherry pick. Just because you don’t see them doing knock out violence on the street doesn’t mean they aren’t waiting for the right time. And it will be much much worse. And now to Jews. You are falling into the same trap that Hitler set for his citizens. Jews are not your enemy, your own mistaken hatred is.

Denise B says:

You are a sick, evil dysgenic. You are depraved. You are NOT a Christian, and you are not white.
Christianity demands that adherents tell the TRUTH. Face facts, and tell the TRUTH – no matter how unpleasant or PC
Blacks,. as a RACE, have a 100% consistent history of violence and mayhem – FAR more than any other Race. Yet you REFUSE to deal with the historical reality. You could help end the horror, by simply facing facts – but you WON’T.
You tell yourself you are a Christian – yet the only God you worship is your own Ego. You don’t care about reality – YOU SIMPLY CARE ABOUT WALLOWING IN YOUR OWN SELF FLATTERY.
Jews brought Muslims into the West. Jews have been working WITH Muslims for centuries, to destroy the Christian West. You don’t know anything about this – and you don’t CARE, either. You only know and do what the Jews that are Not Jews tell you. Which means you serve in the Synagogue of Satan.
Good luck with THAT.

Traci says:

You wouldn’t know true Christianity and the belief in Christ if it bit you in the ass.

Denise B says:

You are a lying Khazar Yid. You’ve outed yourself bagel breath.
The Jews are “God’s Chosen” if your God is Satan. Which is obvious.
“Israel” is the Christian Host, you moron. The Talmud is the Satanic Bible. Again – ram it up your anal tract. Again.

Victor Magilke says:

Give the matzo ball eating yid another bagel. The Talmud is a violent unholy book much worse than the Koran. In fact the Koran is a book of peace. Matzo balls, sounds like a venereal disease. LOL

Traci says:

You are the devil’s advocate, in every sense.

Victor Magilke says:

You are truly a disciple of Lucifer. You know he was black.

Denise B says:

Traci the Zhid Chimps out really quickly, my dear fellow. I posit that Jews are actually Mischling Negroes. There is anecdotal evidence that Jews actually originated in Ethiopia. You surely have heard about those poor Ethiopian coal Black Jews. that Israelis are busily persecuting? They have genuine Jew genes?
I say it’s other way ’round.

Victor Magilke says:

You always have a clever way with words. This is too funny. LOL I envy your writing skills and talent.

Denise B says:

HA!!!!

Traci says:

Who do you think makes up Israel, you dingdong?

Denise B says:

Murderous, thieving, depraved Khazar vermin.

DDDuane says:

Ha Ha!!!
What else could you do but laugh at this jew?
She’s not a “christian” but she “knows her bible”…
Too funny!!!

Victor Magilke says:

I second that, they serve in the synagogue of Satan. The Evangelicals that support the Jews would burn all Christian maidens of other religions at the stake for worshipping false God’s.

DDDuane says:

1) Adolph Hitler was a hero

2) In case you are stupid enough NOT to know those ” 22 Islamic training camps” you stupidly mention are ni99er camps….The ni99ers convert to that islam scam (gang) when they are in jail for protection against the other feral ni99ers…
Remember when the “islamists” were burning Paris neighborhoods about 6 years ago? They were savage ni99ers as well….The jew press supresses ni99er crime so they will have then ni99ers ready to riot on demand….
They ID them as “moslems” as a meme so the dumb amerikan public pumps it’s fist when amerika bombs izrahell’s neighbors….

Victor Magilke says:

Adolf Hitler was loved by the German people.
Winston Churchill, who praised Hitler highly when he wrote:
No one person in the 20th century has had such a profound effect as “the German Führer”. He raised a robbed, starving, broken, and defeated people into a well fed, motivated, happy, prosperous, industriously advanced and highly successful nation. This was all achieved in peace-time in an unbelievable six years.
“I have always said that if Great Britain were defeated in war I hoped we should find a Hitler to lead us back to our rightful position among the nations.” (Winston Churchill in The London Times, Monday, November 7, 1938)
“Historians will consider Hitler as one of the greatest leaders who ever lived.” Winston Churchill

Reisling says:

You’re falling into the trap of drinking the zionist kool aid. Hitler did nothing but separate the jews from the europeans. There were no gas chambers, no final solutions, no lampshades. This comes from someone whose family members fought and died in WWII. When you can argue with facts instead of scientifically disproven myths then perhaps I could take you seriously.

Traci says:

The bitch of it is, you haven’t listed, ANY facts. Not one. No proof, no list of details on how you supposedly know your truth, nothing. Not one word.

Victor Magilke says:

1. What proof exists that the Nazis killed six million Jews?
None. All we have is postwar testimony, mostly of individual “survivors.” This testimony is contradictory, and very few claim to have actually witnessed any “gassing.” There are no contemporaneous documents or hard evidence: no mounds of ashes, no crematories capable of disposing of millions of corpses, no “human soap,” no lamp shades made of human skin, and no credible demographic statistics.
2. What evidence exists that six million Jews were not killed by the Nazis?
Extensive forensic, demographic, analytical and comparative evidence demonstrates the impossibility of such a figure. The widely repeated “six million” figure is an irresponsible exaggeration.
3. Did Simon Wiesenthal state in writing that “there were no extermination camps on German soil”?
Yes. The famous “Nazi hunter” wrote this in Stars and Stripes, Jan. 24, 1993. He also claimed that “gassings” of Jews took place only in Poland.
4. If Dachau was in Germany, and even Wiesenthal says that it was not an extermination camp, why do many American veterans say it was an extermination camp?
After the Allies captured Dachau, many GIs and others were led through the camp and shown a room alleged to have been a “gas chamber.” The mass media widely, but falsely, continues to assert that Dachau was a “gassing” camp.
5. What about Auschwitz? Is there any proof that gas chambers were used to kill people there?
No. Auschwitz, captured by the Soviets, was modified after the war, and a room was reconstructed to look like a large “gas chamber.” After America’s leading expert on gas chamber construction and design, Fred Leuchter, examined this and other alleged Auschwitz gassing facilities, he stated that it was an “absurdity” to claim that they were, or could have been, used for mass executions.
6. If Auschwitz wasn’t a “death camp,” what was its true purpose?
It was an internment center and part of a large-scale manufacturing complex. Synthetic fuel was produced there, and its inmates were used as a workforce.
7. Who set up the first concentration camps?
During the Boer War (1899-1902), the British set up what they called “concentration camps” in South Africa to hold Afrikaner women and children. Approximately 30,000 died in these hell-holes, which were as terrible as German concentration camps of World War II.
8. How did German concentration camps differ from American “relocation” camps in which Japanese-Americans were interned during WWII?
One significant difference was that whereas the Germans interned persons on the basis of being real or suspected security threats to the war effort, the Roosevelt administration interned persons on the basis of ethnicity alone.
9. Why did the German government intern Jews in camps?
It considered Jews a threat to national security. (Jews were overwhelmingly represented in Communist subversion.) However, all suspected security risks — not just Jews — were in danger of internment.
10. What hostile measure did world Jewry undertake against Germany as early as 1933?
In March 1933, international Jewish organizations declared an international boycott of German goods.
11. Did the Jews “declare war” on Germany?
Yes. Newspapers around the world reported this. A front-page headline in the London Daily Express (March 24, 1933), for example, announced “Judea Declares War on Germany.”
12. Was this before or after the “death camp” stories began?
This was years before the “death camp” stories, which began in 1941-1942.
13. What nation was first to practice mass civilian bombing?
Britain, in a raid on Freiburg on February 10, 1940.
14. How many “gas chambers” to kill people were there at Auschwitz?
None.
15. How many Jews were living in the areas that came under German control during the war?
Fewer than six million.
16. If the Jews of Europe were not exterminated by the Nazis, what happened to them?
After the war millions of Jews were still alive in Europe. Hundreds of thousands (perhaps as many as one and a half million) had died of all causes during the war. Others had emigrated to Palestine, the United States, and other countries. Still more Jews left Europe after the war.
17. How many Jews fled or were evacuated to deep within the Soviet Union?
More than two million fled or were evacuated by the Soviets in 1941-1942, and thus never came under German control.
18. How many Jews emigrated from Europe prior to the war, thus putting them outside of German reach.
Perhaps a million (not including those absorbed by the USSR).
19. If Auschwitz was not an extermination camp, why did the commandant, Rudolf Höss, confess that it was?
He was tortured by British military police, as one of his interrogators later admitted.
20. Is there any evidence of American, British and Soviet policy to torture German prisoners to exact “confessions” for use at the trials at Nuremberg and elsewhere?
Yes. Torture was used to produce fraudulent “evidence” for the infamous Nuremberg trials, and in other postwar “war crimes” trials.
21. How does the Holocaust story benefit Jews today?
It helps protect Jews as a group from criticism. As a kind of secular religion, it provides an emotional bond between Jews and their leaders. It is a powerful tool in Jewish money-raising campaigns, and is used to justify US aid to Israel.
22. How does it benefit the State of Israel?
It justifies the billions of dollars in “reparations” Germany has paid to Israel and many individual “survivors.” It is used by the Zionist/Israeli lobby to dictate a pro-Israel American foreign policy in the Middle East, and to force American taxpayer aid to Israel, totaling billions of dollars per year.
23. How is it used by many Christian clergymen?
The Holocaust story is cited to justify the Old Testament notion of Jews as a holy and eternally persecuted “Chosen People.”
24. How did it benefit the Communists?
It diverted attention from Soviet war mongering and atrocities before, during and after the Second World War.
25. How does it benefit Britain?
In much the same way it benefited the Soviet Union.
Holohoax question for zionist nazi’s in US and that satanic out post of pure EVIL aka israel.
No hollywood hostory by the rosenbegrs..Ok …Yes I know I am a nazi and all the other filth
you traitors use against the TRUTH..I take it as a compliment..
It is a two part questionaire..more later keep your interest rate high..

DDDuane says:

I heard Semen Weaselthal on with Charlie Rose bragging that he survived 8 (EIGHT) Nazi death camps…
How HILARIOUS is that…?

Victor Magilke says:

That is too hilarious,” Semen Weaselthal.” If Semen survived 8 camps why were all the other Jews killed?
Semen was a bloodthirsty terrorist. He must have been a Kapo.

Denise B says:

Why do Traci-ski and Linda Lee want more Kim Leto’s to be slaughtered, for “fun” by Blacks? Why?
Did Ms Leto do something to them?
Are Traci-ski and Linda Lee White-hating racist psycopaths?
Their posts indicate that they consider “waaaycism” is the WORST THING.

That allowing marauding ferals to kill innocent, decent, productive law abiding people, in their own homes, who have done pretty much nothing wrong in their entire lives, is a far better choice than STOPPING violent, vile, predatory savages FROM killing innocent, productive people, because stopping the slaughter, mayhem, and horror might be “wayyycist”.
I don’t understand that sort of sick twisted demonic mentality.

Traci says:

Wow the hatred. Blah blah blah, yada yada yada. Racism on any side is still racism. Using someone else’s hate to beget more hate is just a load of horseshit. Yeah, you’ll fix them! Whatever.

Linda Lee says:

Traci, Denise’s mind is a cesspool.

Denise B says:

You are a sick evil monster. Really twisted. You are immoral. You seek to perpetuate Negro violence and dysfunction. You ARE the cesspool. You see anything decent, healthy and sane as a “cesspool”.

Traci says:

What you were bitching about were the Jews. There are evil people on ALL sides, and you are one of them.

Victor Magilke says:

That’s calling the kettle black. Read your biased racist posts.

Traci says:

That’s the best you’ve got? I didn’t post one thing that was racist. Please, point it out if you can.

Victor Magilke says:

Read your own posts. All you’ve done is make slanderous comments about Denise. Denise is an American Patriot.

Victor Magilke says:

Well, that’s the pot calling the kettle black. LOL

Reisling says:

We’ll make you a deal: get the hell out of our cesspool and everyone can be happy. What part of the country would you like? Really, we’d be thrilled to get you out of ours.

Victor Magilke says:

If Denise’s mind is like a cesspool, Yours is like a sewage dump.

Denise B says:

Racism is love of your own People. Racism is healthy, sane, and normal. Something a mischling like you will NEVER understand.
Tel me why you are advocating FOR White genocide, and why you think it’s a god idea for Negroes to be allowed to slaughter Whites, and destroy EVERY place they infest.
Thanks.

Victor Magilke says:

I’m white and damn proud of it. As Abe Lincoln once stated, “the white race will always be the superior race. “

Denise B says:

Only when we are awakened. We must wake up, and arise!

Victor Magilke says:

Good seeing my friend Denise. I woke up long ago and will fight the good fight.
I’ve been busy but have taken the time to read your many good posts. I haven’t and will never forget you.

Reisling says:

Whites are being tortured and murdered every day in this country by blacks but you have the nerve to come on here and accuse whites attempting to defend themselves, which requires holding their attackers accountable, as ‘hateful.’

Can you even keep a straight face when you type this drivel?

Traci says:

The thing is, you’re bitching about Jews. You contradict yourself at every turn.

Reisling says:

Colin Flaherty reports on black on white violence. You come on and accuse people of being neonaziswhowanttokill6millionjews and then when people point out to you how mythical the accusation is, you claim they’re ‘bitching.’

So whites reporting facts about violence against them, not hysterical disproven accusations, but facts, is bitching.

If you don’t like it why not go watch MSNBC? No one’s dragging you here. I feel sorry for you Traci, and yeah, that’s patronizing, but you’re either clearly jewish and ashamed or some self-loathing white person. Please take your hatred of whites elsewhere.

Traci says:

I’m not Jewish, no one in my family is, but that’s not the point. And no, I don’t hate myself at all. What I hate, is people like you who hate on Jews, hate on Blacks, and hate on any whites that don’t agree with your hate. I don’t like any race hurting each other, I never have. But the vitriol you and your like on this page have been posting about whole groups of people is sickening. Even if the world was all white people, you’d still find something to hate – it’s your mentality. Which really points to the fact that even though you say you love whites and hate everyone else, you have to hate yourself, because you live to hate, obviously.

Reisling says:

And your precious jews don’t hate…?

http://davidduke.com/the-unending-hatred-israeli-settler-rabbi-praises-islamic-takeover-of-europe/#print

Again, take your promotion of murder and mayhem of whites elsewhere please,

Traci says:

I never ever, not even once promoted murder and mayhem of whites. What I’m telling you is your hate is destructive and despicable. Nothing more, nothing less. Period.

Diablo4965 says:

All you have to do is look at all the major cities with crime and unemployment problems and determine the common factor they have among them! LIBERALS RUNNING THE CITY!

Denise B says:

But it’s a genetic thing.

Victor Magilke says:

Amen sister.

Denise B says:

I saw this posted on the WND site. I’m blocked, because I tend to point out the REAL source of the racial hatred against Whites.
Some-one please post, in the WND Comments, that the “White Privilege” meme was created by a White HATING Jew named Noel Ignatiev. He is NOT “White”. The posters are blaming “White Liberals”. The White Privilege meme is merely an extension of the tactic “racist” itself, created by the MONSTROUS Jew Lev Bronstein aka “Trotsky”, when he and his co-ethnics invaded and destroyed Russia.
Thanks.

Linda Lee says:

Denise the problem is those on the left whose voices drown out the “good ones” who are, if you pay attention, vocal regarding the problems. But those like Sharpton, and yes the pos prez, and his ik take control of the narrative, in order to keep the loyalty of the “feral”.

Denise B says:

Linda – it’s genetics.
Do you need to have Negroes around? Seriously – do you NEED them for something.
I’m into history. REAL history. You can find accounts of Negro behavior dating back to ancient Rome. Linda = there is no appreciable change, in Negroes, as a Race, in centuries. They ALWAYS revert back to their genetic mandates, if left to their own devices. We are seeing this occur now. In the USA.
I am only interested in the health and well being of MY Race. White People. I really only find White people interesting. I don’t hate others; I do that those that harm My Own Kind. Alas, this includes a lot of treacherous Whites. Other Races – as long as they are not harming Whites, I wish other People well. But I am only interested in MY Race.
Linda – “where do you want to go, tomorrow”? Switzerland, or Zimbabwe. That’s your choice,
Choose.

Linda Lee says:

You just proved what I said. Bigot was the right word.

Denise B says:

“Bigot”? Are you for REAL? Hahahaha…
So you’ve chosen Zimbabwe, then?

Linda Lee says:

Do you fly an Aryan flag too? sober up

Denise B says:

Do YOU fly a Rothschild’s flag? WAKE UP – and snap put of it. You are wholly arrogant, willfully cognitive dissonant, and WRONG.

Traci says:

Wow, you really are full of yourself and apparently think that using big words that you probably don’t even understand makes you sound smart. You’re an idiot.

Denise B says:

Calling some-one an idiot, in an ad hominum attack, reveals the REAL idiot. Run along and do something useful. Go back to picking your nose…

Traci says:

Grow up and get over yourself. You are such a condescending witch. Go to hell. Get off of here and quit harassing people, acting like an ass in general, and acting like you really know something. You are despicable. And unless you can come up with a better comeback than that, sit down and shut up. You have no idea what you’re talking about and you’re judging an entire class of people just because you can with no facts or basis to back it up, and are apparently a hateful person, which indicates that you have no life worth living. You are just as heinous as those who play the knockout game. I don’t know who the hell you think you are, but you aren’t squat. In the end, your contribution, or I should say lack thereof, to the universe means nothing if you are going to hate a group of people just because you can and blame them for your own inadequate self-esteem in the grand social picture. Gotta have someone to point fingers at, right? Wrong.

Denise B says:

Traci – you are an utter MORON. You have a real chip on your scrawny shoulder, and it’s made out of solidified SSNOT.
WHAT is your DAMAGE?
Refute ONE word I’ve written, with REAL world data. ONE word.
Now go get pounded by some Groid. you MORON.

Traci says:

Piss off you twit. You hateful, spiteful twit. People like you are the damage in this world. You’re a troll.

Denise B says:

You p!ss off. All the comments on his thread – and oyu show up to insult ME. You haven’t written a WORD about the subject matter. Not one word.
YOU are the problem. You are an evil, depraved NOXIOUS POS. The bitterly funny thing is that YOU KNOW every single word I’ve written is true. EVERY word. Yet you show up yammering and hissing and spitting and kvetching and kvelling Yet not ONE word about the topic, you sewer rat.
You are pure filth.
But do try to get yourself killed by a Negro, today

Traci says:

Bite me. Not one word you said is true. I don’t have to argue with a peabrain like you. Blaming Jews for your own inadequate feelings shows how atavistic and dense you really are, and I just really enjoy letting you know that.

Denise B says:

I would not get anywhere NEAR you, as no amount of tetanus shots in the world would combat a bit into your putrid flesh.
You’ve just outed yourself for what you are. Thanks ever so much!

Traci says:

LOL! Tetanus shots don’t COMBAT putrid flesh or anything else, ya dingus. They PREVENT illness. You’re quite ignorant.

Denise B says:

You aren’t even original hosenose.
Ha!
Tell us about the Race Riots in Tel Aviv.

Mathematical certainty says:

Denise B, and Traci! Ladies calm down! To a degree, you both have some valid points, but the vitriolic comments that each of you are exchanging between one another masks each of your points. I would fear meeting either of you in daylight. So, relax, have a few glasses of Merlot, a gourmet meal, read an enlightening text in Physics or Mathematics, and get a good nights rest. Life is: complex, filled with happiness, filled with sorrow, and is shorter than you may imagine, enjoy it while you are here!

Denise B says:

Mathmematical – your sound like a delightful gentleman. Thank you for your kind, and elegant comments.
All you need to know is that I am 100% correct, in every word I write, and Traci is a lying, hateful ugly Yid.
I prefer Rosa Regale, and Veuve Clicquot.

oddball1776 says:

Bagel must be removed from the premises.

xThoughtCriminalx says:

Removing bagel makes removing kebab, ooga boogas, ching chongs, durka durkas, and chimichangas possible.

oddball1776 says:

And the mudslimes, the gibs me dats, the ghettopotamus and the DeLatravian Reginald LeQavious.

http://imgur.com/5Ox9hwc

(question please my anon friend: add pics to your comment without using something like Imgur – how do plox ??)

xThoughtCriminalx says:

lulz.

I just save them onto my computer in a political cartoon folder (most of them gleaned from /pol/), and then upload them to sites that will allow me to. You’ll see that there’s a little “image” icon near your posting button on this website, and clicking on it will take you to your folders, desktop, etc. Unfortunately, on the DT and other sites, you can’t post images directly (you’ll know if it’s possible by the presence of that “image” button), so you have to rely on file-sharing sites like Imgur.

Ghettopotamus 4 u, Britbong friend:

oddball1776 says:

Thanks based anon.

(Americlap detected)

xThoughtCriminalx says:

*Americlap from an Amerifat

oddball1776 says:

Burger culture.
Top kek.

oddball1776 says:

> That’s real retarded sir
> real retarded
> retarded

xThoughtCriminalx says:

> that hair tho

oddball1776 says:

> 2014
> dat hair

oddball1776 says:

Denise B says:

HA!

Sprig of Acacia says:

Lol!!

Denise B says:

Oy Vey Gevelt! ; }

oddball1776 says:

Oy vey !!

http://youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU

The goyim are mocking us.

xThoughtCriminalx says:

LMAO at the based comments.

“Damn, jews are creepy as hell.”

Here, have a Jew-ed edition of the Harlem Shake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pD-si_0KXM0

oddball1776 says:

It’s like anudda Shoah in here, moida !!
Why must you lowball me so Goyim?

Denise B says:

Hi darlin’! Hugs and kisses! How be yer bones?

oddball1776 says:

Why howdy ma’am, I do declare I am stoked (if a little cold!).

So proud to be white it burns.

And how would y’all be, mighty fine I would hope ??

(Apologies for the terrible, insulting attempt at Ameriglish).

Have a pic treacle >>>

http://imgur.com/TM8QivJ

And another >>> http://imgur.com/PbDzyb6

A mighty fine country you have there. Why do so many morons n giving it away ?? So weird.

DDDuane says:

Notice the amateur jew psychoanalysis?
This has to be a gruesome jewess….

Traci says:

Actually, I’m an amalgam of English, Irish, Scottish, Danish, German, Dutch, and Native American. You know what they say about assumptions, right?

Reisling says:

And I’m Elvis.

DDDuane says:

That means you’re lower than a jew or ni99er because you should know better….
Like the movie “Ïnvasion of the Body Snatchers” you been permanenty poisoned and indoctrinated with “jew think”…
For the protection of the White race someone should have eugenically CRUSHED your pod….
Hopefully you reside in a ni99er area (diverse) and they do us a favor and take care of you…..Hopefully SOON!!!!

Traci says:

You are a truly evil human being. “Lower than” – the only people lower than me are those who would do and say evil because they can’t get their heads out of their asses. Like you, say. There are evil people in every race, in every culture, and you are no better than them, you are obviously one of them, who would do evil to others just because you think someone hurt you particularly as a “race” at some time or another in life. This world is doomed, but only because people in general can’t seem to find COMMON ground, but rather, want to look at how divided we’re becoming. Just stop. More likely you hate because you read articles and have never actually been in a real life situation that hurt “your race”. And honey, I’m as white as they come, despite my mixed heritage, so sit the hell down and shut the hell up, hater.

Reisling says:

So you’re done ‘assuming’ 6 million died and are ready to prove it?

How about 3 million, 1 million…I’d be content with 800k.

At best you could attempt 300,000 but then you’d have to consult actual facts instead of ‘assumptions.’

Traci says:

Look, my grandfather was Army Air Corps before it became the Air Force. He got stationed in Germany after the war and he and my grandmother both went to Dachau, and my grandmother said you could still smell the burning flesh in the air, and the piles of clothing and etc were still there, and it was not a hoax or someone’s imagination. That theory came along well into the 70′s and you’ve bought into that lie. However, my grandparents were just average people, not politicians or Jews or anything that would indicate them to be partial to what you and your kind would call “the Hoax”. They were alive when the death camps were killing people, and they knew the true history just like everyone else who was actually alive back then, even if someone like you who wasn’t alive at that time, obviously, thinks it’s all a great big lie. Your rhetoric is a product of hate and lies. The Holocaust did happen, and it wasn’t just propaganda, like people like you believe. You are clueless and foolish, and when you do die and go to wherever it is you are going, you are going to realize that all that hate caused you to waste a large portion of your life for nothing.

Reisling says:

Uh, toots, my great uncles weren’t in the Air Force in WWII; they fought on the ground in Europe. So much for making assumptions, huh? Besides knowing people who were in some of the camps who didn’t witness these sordid imaginings (one even had an okay time playing soccer with his other friends most of the time). Scientific and forensic evidence isn’t a ‘theory,’ it’s scientific fact. It’s also fact that the military hired Hollywood directors and actors to stage their hoax films, and that the Nuremberg Trials were a set up as is clearly evidenced by reading the transcripts and from witnesses’ accounts that the ‘war criminals’ were tortured to make them ‘confess.’ I could go on and on, but you’re sort of obviously desperate and ridiculous so it’s kind of a waste of energy.

Denise B says:

Exactly. Traci needs to put up NAMES, Of her alleged relatives. Any-one can say anything on the Net. Doesn’t make it so.
This is why the Yids are so monstrous about persecuting any-one that examines actual forensic evidence, as well as time tables, re: their Holy Hoax Cash Cow scam.

Traci says:

My relatives are none of your goddamn business (and their dead asswipe.) You have no factual evidence, you spout the same old conspiracy rhetoric that’s put out there to confuse idiots like you.

Denise B says:

So are calling your relatives dead asswipes? Based on your posts – yup.
FYI – you moron – there’s tons of evidence about the HoloHoax being a hoax. Ye gods – the Yids can’t even get the numbers of Dead Jews up the Chimbley right, at Auschwitz.

Traci says:

This page autocorrected my comment you nasty little varmint. You knew exactly what I meant. You have no idea what you’re talking about. You really don’t. You’re perpetuating lies. I can’t wait to know when the world is done that you are burning in hell for your ways.

Traci says:

Unless you have actual evidence, verified and bonafide, you are just spouting bullshit.

Traci says:

You’re a flat out liar and someone who can quote conspiracy theories but not facts. You are full of crap.

Denise B says:

My Gramps went skiing during WWII. In the Alps.
Calling people names proves nothing, except you are a lying Jew troll.
Why are you SO invested in perpetrating the lies about the Holy Hoax. Normal Aryans are either:
1) Not interested
2) Beginning to ask real questions, now that they are witnessing the economic mayhem caused by the Jewish Global fiat debt cabal.
Uh oh……

Reisling says:

Hurling personal invective isn’t an argument. Please direct us to some proof that my facts are false, and that your conspiracy theory holds some validity. Where is the evidence that there was some design to murder jews? I’m looking for actual forensic evidence here, not he said she saids.

Traci says:

Where is your proof that what you say is true? It’s not, and you can’t prove a negative. The burden of proof is on you. However, I won’t waste my time on you other than to tell you to do your research in every book about World War II and the Holocaust, every picture, every bone and tooth they still preserve there, every story ever told. You can NOT refute those evidences that are common knowledge and have been in the museums and histories since it happened. Where’s your proof otherwise? It can’t be found because you can’t prove a negative. But you can prove a positive. It did happen, and it’s been well documented. I’m not doing the research for you. You do it. Oh, I forgot, you’re too stupid to actually believe anything else, so you won’t look it up.

Reisling says:

You accuse a group of people of killing 6 million people and then say the burden of proof is on me? Hello? Even the holohoaxers themselves admit there is basically no scientific or forensic evidence. There are no teeth or fragments of bones which would have been everywhere in the ashes – but the ashes themselves don’t exist! 6 million people vaporized into thin air! Here you see ‘em, here you don’t. Where are the pictures of the jews being gassed? Of the gas chambers? All have been proven to have been faked, and even their silly props have been proven to have zero traces of what would have been needed to kill people, for just one piece of evidence. You have not one shred of proof that even one jewish person was gassed in a chamber. Not one. Shreiking that it happen is not proof, honey, it’s just shreiking.

Denise B says:

Prove it.

Traci says:

YOU prove it, you stupid cow. You have proved nothing, and you’re the one claiming everyone else is wrong and stupid. Name names, quote sources. Let’s see it, you moron.

Denise B says:

T.oxic
R.ancid
A.rrogant
C.lueless
I.gnoramus
I don’t need to prove anything. I’m not your House Ngr.
YOU can research Revisionist aka FACTUAL history, re: WWII. You can also research the ideologies of Judaism – the motherload of racial supremacism and hatred of all others.
YOU stated that your grandfather blah blah blah SAW the Death Camps WAH!
Prove. What was his name?
As Duane said, “I’m Elvis”.

Denise B says:

Liar.

Reisling says:

Someone tries to throw big words around that they don’t understand… Traci, consult your online dictionary before you blab on here, and figure out how to use ‘atavistic.’

The Jews blaming their own inadequate feelings on the europeans, especially the anglo celts, just shows everyone and particularly us just how inadequate they are. Archaeological evidence proves your people weren’t slaves in Egypt, and history, not jewish lies, proves jews went into Europe to exploit the european masses (and then lied about being abducted to be slaves…bankers are slaves?) The jews basically follow us everywhere we go…America, Australia, Iceland, Canada, now they’re bumrushing Germany screaming neo-nazi!!!

Can anyone say total projection? Jews need to carry the jews, and stop following the europeans around all the while claiming we’re ‘oppressing’ and enslaving them. But then, if the chosen people carried themselves they wouldn’t be chosen, would they?

Traci says:

I know exactly how that word is used, and you are both acting like reactionary Neanderthals. You want to hate, be my guest. But your hate only perpetuates more hate. It’s pointless and your lies (archeological evidence my ass, you’re an armchair historian at best) just serve to stir anger and division. You are obviously another person in this world that is so unsatisfied with your life you might as well not even be here.

Reisling says:

If you think you know more than archaeologists with PhDs, there’s not much I can do to help you. You seem to feel the word ‘hate’ is some sort of magical light saber that somehow demolishes real arguments.

Traci says:

Archeologists are educated guessers. Regardless, you believe everything you read that suits your mindset, so you keep believing bullshit.

Reisling says:

So you believe what a bunch of people who claim to be the Chosen People to invade others’ land, subjugate and genocide them, who call europeans cattle to be lied to and enslaved, and genocided but…

You dismiss as ‘guessers’ a bunch of PhD’s in archaeologists who don’t speculate, but confirm, that the jews were not only not slaves, but privileged in Egypt, and then tell me I believe everything that suits my mindset? I believe concrete evidence, not hysterical disproven claims by semitic supremacists.

Denise B says:

You are an evil, White Hating lying Yid. Go jump in an oven.

Traci says:

FU Bitch.

Denise B says:

Nope! But you can ram the entire Talmud up your anal tract. There’s plenty of room.

Reisling says:

What are you doing in a country founded by these so-called ‘aryans?’ Why is that all races scream about how evil the so-called ‘aryans’ are but then insist on stalking us around the planet?

Traci says:

Who’s stalking you. Really. Who in particular? Can you tell me? No, you have I’m sure never in your life had anyone chase you down in reality. Rhetoric and whining.

Reisling says:

Traci you have failed to come up with one single fact and simply scream “HATERS!” as if that proves anything objective. The jews have stalked europeans throughout history. They went into Europe to exploit the european masses and bilk tax money from them. They then followed my people into America, Australia, Canada. As of now they’re rushing into Iceland, Germany, and Spain even though allegedly europeans are just so mean to them.

Something’s gotta give there. The jews follow the europeans around looking to suck privilege out of us. They orchestrated neo-con wars to murder anglo celt men, and forced ‘legislation’ and corrupt biased policies in police departments all over the country to ensure anglo celts are murdered by their black lackeys.

Rhetoric and whining are the Judeo-African Coalition’s game. Europeans have the body count, so sorry to disappoint you. Why not go to Israel? Or Africa? We really won’t miss you…

Denise B says:

Traci’s a Hose Nose. It’s really obvious.

Denise B says:

Non-Whites, ESPECIALLY Jews, parasite off Whites, Aryans, everywhere Aryans establish a thriving civilization. Da mned LEECHES.
Aryan means noble.
Screw off hosenose

Traci says:

Derivation of the word “Aryan”[edit]

The English word “Aryan” is borrowed from the Sanskrit word ārya meaning ‘Noble’;[1] but apparently, it was initially used as a national name to designate those who worshipped the Vedic deities (especially Indra) and followed Vedic culture (e.g. performance of sacrifice, Yajna).[1][10] The Zend airya ‘venerable’ and Old Persian ariya are also thought to be national names.[1][11]

As a translation of Latin Ariānus for Ariāna (“the eastern part of ancient Persia”), Arian(es) has long been in English use. Aryan is of recent introduction in comparative philology.[1]

In Armenian the word ari (Armenian: արի) means brave and noble, and the word ayr (Armenian: այր) means man, which, as some scholars believe, correspond to the Graeco-Aryan theory of origin of Indo-European peoples.[12]

In colloquial English, the word has been adopted in accordance with Nazi racial theory’s appropriation of the term to describe persons corresponding to the “Nordic” physical ideal of Nazi Germany (the “master race” ideology).[n 1]

In Iranian context the original self-identifier lives on in ethnic names like “Alani”, “Ir”.[14] Similarly, The word Iran is the Persian word for land/place of the Aryans[15](see also Iranian peoples).

Denise B says:

Yes. The White Race is the Aryan Race. The Noble Race – race traitor dysgenic trash not with standing.
Jews have parasited beautifully off of Teutonic hospitality for centuries – to the devastation of Germany. The lovely treatment has been rewarded with hatred, lies,. centuries’ worth of slander, and almost complete oblivion of Germany. All based on lies.
The Holohoax is being unmasked; the treatment of Germany, by Jews, illustrates that now matter ho beautifully one treats Jews – they still act to destroy you utterly.

Victor Magilke says:

The Holyhoax is a myth no different than Pinocchio, Snow White and the Three Bears.

Reisling says:

Why don’t you go research what the Talmud says about europeans while you’re at it?

And then come back with any kind of scientific or forensic proof at all about this alleged holocaust.

Traci says:

So in other words, it may mean noble, but it doesn’t mean noble white person. the Nazis bastardized it, you fool.

Denise B says:

The NS were noble Aryans.
You are a jealous, demonic Jews parasite. Go back to He ll. Visit your Daddy. He misses you.

Victor Magilke says:

I like hosenose. You keep coming up with more good ones. LOL

Reisling says:

The sheer fact that you make such gross and grasping commentary about my personal life when I alluded to historical and scientific facts pretty much says it all Traci. You’d make a great jew if you aren’t one already.

Victor Magilke says:

I fly an Aryan flag. I’m proud to be Aryan.

DDDuane says:

Hey chink….
Maybe you would enjoy the diversity in Johannesburg for a few years? Is anything wrong with you enjoying THAT diversity? (of course she would hide in the Whitest enclave she could find….)…

Denise B says:

Hubris poisoned Loonies like Linda Lee would defecate herself inside out, if she ever had to deal with racial reality. They day is coming faster than Loonie Lee can ever imagine.

Traci says:

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING FILTHY PIG. Denise, go kill yourself and do the whole world a favor.

Denise B says:

You go first you vile Yid slag. She me how. Demonstrate on yourself you noxious filth.

Traci says:

Hey dumbass, she’s not, as you put it, “chink”. She’s Native American. You’re an asshole.

Denise B says:

Native Americans ARE White Christians. The Demo that created America.
Land bridge Asians are not “native Americans”. That’s JewTrash.

DDDuane says:

There is TONS of evidence the White man has been in North America for THOUSANDS of years…
The magazine “Ancient American” is devoted to this research….

Denise B says:

Exactly. Bless you.

Traci says:

Wow, you really believe whites were in America first? You really are ignorant to the core. How old are you? Holy crap.

Traci says:

FYI, Lee is not Li. You really are stupid.

DDDuane says:

The jew don’t do NOTHING!!!!!
They have been booted out of over 100 countries because of “anti-semitism”….
Just because they spread vice, filth, conspire with invaders, foment a nation’s ethnic minority, take over the press and over through a nation’s governments…(etc….)Does this make them bad?

Traci says:

You’ve been listening to too many whackos.

Reisling says:

You’ve been listening to too many sociopaths…er, I mean, jews…

Victor Magilke says:

I second that. Hahahahahahaha

Victor Magilke says:

The Jews have been gypsies and nomads creating problems in every country they inhabited since their inception. They have been greedy, mendacious dregs of society since their birth. Its in their blood.

Victor Magilke says:

Denise is a patriot. You are uninformed and ignorant of the history of the Jew.

Jenny says:

All of you overprivileged, overeducated, overpropagandized twits who defend the savages and their facilitators spit in the faces of their victims. May you suffer a thousand times what their victims have. God damn you to hell.

83footsailor says:

If you are white – you should not go to any of the east coast cities – most are populated with those who will do harm to WHITE PEOPLE.

DDDuane says:

Yes…
We should abandon the cities and watch them implode like a housing project filled with roaches, bedbugs and rats being leveled by explosive demolition…
Good entertainment!!!!

Traci says:

Do I detect quite a bit of evil there?

Reisling says:

Do I detect quite a bit of evil there?

Traci says:

Typical, the devil mimics – so lame.

MattBracken says:

And this social breakdown and casual violence is all happening while “the system” is actually functioning. What will Baltimore (my home town that I left 40 years ago) be like when (not if) the social welfare system collapses, and the EBT cards are not functioning? What will happen when these fatherless and soulless feral creatures are literally starving to death? I think Baltimore and our other large cities will resemble what I wrote about in “When the music stops: How America’s cities may explode in violence.” http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/

DDDuane says:

Hey Matt…
That is an incredible article and blog…THANKS!!!!

Doktor_Evil says:

My family moved from Britain to America in the 1650s. I am a US Army veteran. I finally took my wife and daughter and left the US because of the crime and declining social conditions. If I were younger it might be different but at my age it’s just not worth the trouble. It’s not the same country I was raised in and swore allegiance to.

The barbarians have taken over.

Terence Sommer says:

I am sorry that you left. How many places can people run to. Britain is in the same situation of course as the US. Maybe Australia, New Zealand, Canada (due primarily to her size), Russia and Eastern Europe?

Linda Lee says:

I know a lot of blacks,a nd they are upstanding hardworking folks. But with that said; my comment to those blacks who whine about racism and inequality, while your people behave this way is : CLEAN UP YOUR ACT!

Denise B says:

Blah blah blah…”I know a good one”. No you don’t. YOU know dormant ones.
What are THEY doing for YOU? What are “the good ones” doing to stop the destruction of millions ferals?
The answer is “zip”.

Linda Lee says:

One final word Denise: You’re the poster girl for the neo-nazis and ku klux klan, and the Rothschild Illuminati use tools like you to drive their class , race warfare to reach the final solution of their agenda. TOTAL CONTROL. Fools like you unwittingly make it easier for them.

Reisling says:

You’re the poster girl for the Holohoaxers and the New Black Panthers…

Denise B says:

That BEEYACH Linda just admitted I’m right.
I hate Linda. I d a m n her to He ll, where she belongs.

Traci says:

You’re a c*nt. Plain and simple. Linda is a fine person, and you ARE a demon.

Denise B says:

Shouldn’t you be blowing your rabbi right now?

Denise B says:

Lee- your post kinda sorta indicates that you actually know the score. You are ADMITTING I’m right, although you are trying to insult me.
There’s a poinst where the truth must be told, plainly and BLUNTLY.
I’m no tool. I state the facts.
YOU are the tool, and a craven disgrace. YOU aid and abet the Rothschild DEVILS. and their various orgs, like the IlluminatI. You repeat their lies. You COVER for them.
Eff you, you craven. disgusting, cowardly bee yich.

Traci says:

Actually, you are proving that you have the Rothschild mentalilty. You don’t even know who’s side you’re really playing on. You dumbass.

DDDuane says:

Denise: “Dormant” is a incredible adjective to describe the “good” ni99er…
I imagine this chink sow “Linda Lee” pathologically defends the savages because they’ll the only one’s who would
“service her needs”…Ha Ha!!!
Notice how “people of color” unite against Whites?

Denise B says:

Linda the craven beeyach has admitted I’m right – yet accuses ME of serving the NWO Talmudic devils, and their Pet DARKLINGS. vis a visa stating THE TRUTH.
If every-one who knows better would speak out – the lies of the Talmudists, and their Dark Pets would crumble overnight.
Linda is a PSYCHO. She/IT serves the Beast.
I hate Linda Lee.

Traci says:

Fuck you bitch! YOU SERVE THE BEAST! You’ve proved it with every word you say! You should die now and save the world a lot of trouble.

Denise B says:

Did joo say something? ! There’s an oven waiting, with a match with you name on it….

DDDuane says:

I think the problem is we are giving pathetic dim-witted Linda too much attention…
Arguing with her is as logical as attempting to talk sense or logic to a ni99er….
This imbecile also seems to be a judeo-christian which makes it twice as stupid….

Denise B says:

I know…..but we soldier on,
Traci the Hebe is in full on Knish Out mode now….so predictable…

Traci says:

You have no idea what you are talking about. None whatsoever – which just makes you look more and more stupid by the minute.

Traci says:

Not to mention you don’t even KNOW Linda. Not even a little bit. You have NO clue. None.

Traci says:

You stupid shit, Linda is not a people of color, as you put it, but it wouldn’t matter, because you’re just racist trash.

ventures1 says:

Exterminate them all post haste…and throw the white trash in there with them. End of story.

gah says:

It never ceases to amaze me that so many white people prefer to keep their head buried in the sand when it comes to blacks. I was recently berated by a white woman who responded to an email I sent out to several people I know regarding a murder in Minneapolis. In the email I said that white people should not trust any blacks, and should avoid them at all times. The woman huffily responded that the first blacks she met was when she was 37 years old, and taking some college courses, and that the ones she met were just fine people, and advising people to avoid blacks is just terrible, and wrong, because “white people do bad things, too.” This is a woman who has children, and grandchildren. Don’t they ever think about what kind of world those grandchildren will be forced to grow up?

Reisling says:

See, that’s where Colin has the right approach. Avoid generalizations or ‘stereotypes.’ Using them allows disbelievers to blame the facts on you, instead of facing them and processing them, and coming to the obvious decision that one has to become very avoidant. Stick to conveying the facts of what black people are doing, and of how black pols and the main stream media aren’t reporting it. Hewing to the facts prevents people from somehow making the problems your fault. People also don’t like to be told how to think or what to do, so I guess I’ll shut up now ;)

EXACTLY!!!!

Mathematical certainty says:

Colin, I await your reply to my post, too Reisling!

Riesling, take care of if for me.!

Mathematical certainty says:

Colin, I await your direct response to me! Don’t pass it off to Reisling! Do you have a problem with that? If so, then I am having second thoughts on your positions and documentaries on “WHITE GIRL BLEED A LOT”. You wrote it, now respond to my post. Don’t give the rest of the people, who believe and follow your posts and documentaries, to continue too accept what you publish. Stop hiding under the false cloak of neutrality when it comes to reporting news worthy events. Speak-up or Shut-up! Stop using the “I only report the news, but I have no opinion”. That is the cowardly way out!

That was my way of saying I did have the slightest idea of what you are talking about. Can you try it shorter. And this time in English?

Mathematical certainty says:

LOL! I can translate my English to German or French if that would register. Aside from the sarcasm, overall you are doing a fine job reporting and exposing the black-on-white violence. But, in-the-end, it will not matter. The violence will continue, it’s human nature!

Denise B says:

Violence is a normal occurrence; Humans are essentially predators. We have 2 eyes, in front of our faces, in order to gauge distance, and track out prey.
That said, every living thing ahs a Natural Right to Self Preservation, including White People.
Whites have been systematically, deliberating de-racinated. We must be aware of this fact, and refuse to accept our own extermination. We do not owe any member of any other Race one single thing. QUITE the opposite.
We need to our own time, energy, resources, and love into preserving our unique genotypes, and preserve and protect Our Own Kind.

Sheik Yerbouti says:

The only reason it continues is because nobody is fighting back. When that fact changes, so will everything else.

Mathematical certainty says:

You fail to understand that the presentation of facts are irrelevant to people who could not care about the truth. In “WHITE GIRL BLEED A LOT”, web-sites with documented videos, taken by black thugs, showing the violence of black-on-white criminal behavior from raiding, stealing, pilfering: malls, convenient stores, amusement parks, county fairs, to the ultimate black racist acts of the “knock-out-game” and “polar bear game” have been ignored by the media, and police as “Hate Crimes”. Only a recent violent attack on an elderly Jewish Grandmother in New York did the black racist sharpton make his typical insincere speech about the behavior being “wrong”. This “wrong” behavior has been going-on for the past five years in cities across America and was never considered to be newsworthy by the leftist-press, intimidated-cowardly-police-forces, and mealy-mouthed legislative branches of elected knuckle-dragging, Neanderthals. It took a Jewish community in NY to enlighten the “media and political dregs of society” of black-on-white violence. I am still awaiting the racists: naacp, jackson, holder, obama, black-caucus, black reverends, and ministers, and the so-called legitimate black-leaders speak out. But, the only phrase these black racist hypocrites understand is “Silence is Golden”.

DDDuane says:

If they didn’t attack a few jews it NEVER would have been reported…
When the ni99ers attack Whites that is okay….

Denise B says:

WRONG.
We have a 100% consistent pattern of “What Happens” when Negroes are introduced into a White Ecosystem. Whites feel sorry for Negroes, accorded rights, and status, Negroes acquire resources, and power, and SLAUGHTER THE WHITES
Haiti.
South Africa
Rhodesia
The Belgian Congo
White founded Nations ALL – yes, it’s true – and pulled to wrack and ruin by Negroes.
The USA id following the same trajectory as SA.
Stop lying to yourself about “generalizations”. The so-called “Good Ones” ALWAYS return to their own kind. ALWAYS.
Suppose Whites en masse, began “generalizing about non Whites. Stopped being “fair”, and began actually caring for OUR own kind?
What would happen next?

DDDuane says:

The charitable “Whites” who feel sorry for the negro savage are the upper income liberal white intelligentsia or the urban jew….They initially THEMSELVES (when they were most destructive in the 50′s and 60′s) were not subjected to the savages in their local neighborhoods or workplace (until mostly the last 2 decades…)…
WHO did this scum foist the ni99er and mongrel savage upon? The working class White people and their areas…Usually building Soviet style housing projects in the center of an all White working class neighborhood, moving in the working class Whites and then later FLOODING the projects with ni99er savages they lured from the south and other non-white mongrels…Whites who couldn’t always run and were brutally victimized in every city…In the 70′s there were non-stop news reports (one after the other) out of the previously White South Bronx were one old lady after another (usually Jewish) were raped and murdered by these lovely newcomers….
This was the hypocritical CHARITY of the ni99er lovers….To foist them upon YOU!!!

Sheik Yerbouti says:

The comparison to South Africa is numerically invalid. It will be quite a while before the black population of the US can eclipse the white population. Add to that the fact that blacks in the US are being marginalized and displaced by Hispanic people. And lastly, far too many of the most effective fighters blacks have are already part of the criminal justice system in some way, many locked away.

The ONLY way for them to rise above the white population in the US is by artificial shoring. Look to who is supporting those efforts.

DDDuane says:

When you realize you are conversing with a braindead imbecile run with them in agreement…countering their insanity with “one ups man ship”… ”
There is NOTHING more hilarious than seeing how far you could stretch their insanity….

Reisling says:

Great article, Colin, one of your best yet. Thomas Sowell was right when he said a race war is imminent. With every passing week and month as the violence increases and white people cease ignoring it or indulging it, the black political class continues to see white awakening as proof of our supposed guilt. It’s our privilege, after all, not that of the black political class who embezzle the funds which are poured like gasoline onto the flames of black dysfunction in these cities.

Remember the black pol or ‘activist’ who spoke on the radio show you did, who could only express sympathy for the black gang rapists in I think it was Wilmington, Delaware? She felt sorry for the black rapists. The white bitches deserved it.

You keep pushing them and they keep showing their true colors. Still, it’s incredible to hear them actually assert this. We need to get the word out, not just that this war is happening, but that blacks and the whole Diversity Cult claim whites deserve what blacks see as retribution.

WhiskeyJunkie says:

The question is, “who” is behind this diversity cult? The reasons why are obvious: greed, power, enslavement, and cultural destruction – therefore, division.

The diversity experiment failed when “all” peoples are included into a society WITHOUT this big word, Meritocracy. This is how ALL governance should be done.

Denise B says:

Research The Frankfurt School”. Not the actual ethnicity involved. Not country of origin – but actual ethnic status.

Jack Laurie says:

I grew up in Baltimore in the ’50′s and ’60′s…there were “safe” areas where I could go, the other places were a jungle where predators roamed…then these places became “drug infested” and got worse…now the “safe” places have shrunk to tiny areas…I escaped Baltimore in 1974 but I still have family members who live there, it is bad and unsafe for good people, especially whites

MattBracken says:

I escaped when I graduated from high school in 1975. I only return to visit family.